Child Support

Child Support & Child Custody

Tordella Law, Fort Lauderdale, Child Support and Child Custody Attorney

Child Custody issues can be the most challenging and difficult aspects of a divorce case. It can be frustrating and complicated when two parents who both love their children must decide where and with whom the children will live. Having litigated numerous custody cases, I understand the issues and know how to guide you through the legal process of obtaining custody of your children.

If you need an attentive and effective child support or child custody attorney who understands your needs, please contact Daniel F. Tordella today.

Your Family Law Lawyer – Call today (954) 565-2550

Child Custody

Florida law presumes that both parents should be actively involved in their children’s lives, including health, education, religious upbringing and general welfare. As you make decisions regarding your child custody case, it is important to remember that you will be working with the other parent for years to come, regardless of which parent has primary custody. Through my years of experience representing clients in child custody cases, I have seen the way judges make these decisions. If you are in need of an experienced child custody lawyer in Fort Lauderdale, I can help.

I focus on developing a child custody arrangement that is workable, fair, and in the best interest of the children. If agreements cannot be reached amicably, I also represent my clients in litigation. I have been through a child custody fight and have seen the way judges make these decisions. If you are in need of an experienced Tampa child custody lawyer, I can help.

Child Support

Florida law determines the amount of child support based on the net monthly income of the parents. My business background provides my clients with an advantage in making sure those calculations include the correct income for both parents.

Post-decree Modification and Enforcement

Modifications may be sought for child support, primary residential care, parental responsibilities, and visitation in cases of relocation or change in income. You may also seek enforcement of a final judgment if your ex-spouse is not complying with the court order. Parents have an obligation to support their children financially. I can help you enforce your award, collect past due child support, and make sure future child support is collected promptly.


Family Law Judges work hard to be fair, but family law is complicated, and sometimes the Judge gets it wrong. I review every one of my cases to see if an appeal is appropriate.

Get a Free Initial Consultation